The Ethos of Party Tricks

Monday, October 17, 2005

If Looks Could Kill

Recently my Psych class has launched into a huge discussion about what we categorize as beautiful. My teacher pointed out that we tend to see the most "average" looking faces as aesthitically pleasing, which means that we discount the majority of unique looking people that populate this world. Speaking stricty under the guise of social research, I now present celebs "sans maquillage":

Daryl Hannah a.k.a "Daryl Look Like a Man-ah"... Egads, she did John John with that face.

For British Eyes Only!! I love Chalize, I can't even bring myself to say something derrogartory about her. We all have these days, except mine tend to be worse, because I'd have an scoop of Crisco in that cone.

I hear that Naomi Campbell is a bitch so I don't feel too bad about posting this. She looks like K-Fed's first baby-momma here.

Okay, let me get this straight: Renee files from divorce from Kenny Chesney sighting "fraud", when in fact her entire facial landscape is a fucking lie!

I thought Cammie's MTV show was called Trippin', not "Trippin' Face-First into Gravel". Hooohah.

The point of this pictoral journey into Hades: don't buy into the beauty myths perpetuated by H-Wood...trust me, I've got some mad photo shoppin' skills myself, I know what an airbrush can do to a complexion.

1 Comments:

  • I LOVE these pics! Makes me feel nice that on my "bad days" I look the same as these ladies!

    Thanks for the pick me up!

    By Blogger circadian, at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home