The Ethos of Party Tricks

Friday, November 11, 2005

Riding Bareback

I'm introducing a new feature today, it's called "A Tan Predicts the Future". I'd like to think that I have a finger on the pulse of pop culture, so I will venture a clairvoyant vision into the Next Big Thing in terms of cinematic crushes: Max Minghella. Max is the son of director Anthony Minghella (Cold Mountain) and at twenty big ones, he's a ripe and viable undergrad at Columbia (also the alma matter of my personal obsession Jake G). M.M is set to grace the big screen in Bee Season alongside Richard Gere and in Syriana with George Clooney this year. Take in mind that my prediction is not truly avant guard, buzz about this hottie has been floating around H-Wood for a while, but I want to lay down dibs while I still can, while the meat is fresh.
Chaud

P.s I apologize the low-brow nature fo this post. I'm on a P.C, my life is not the same, I am a cretin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home