Verbal Exchange
This is the verbatim transcript of the conversation I overheard my parents having while I was eating breakfast this morning:
Mom:(serious, worried tone) Dave, you just stepped on a ladybug, you crushed it, God!
Dad: Hunh..what?
Mom:(bending down for closer inspection)Oh, it was just a raisin.
In other exciting news I finished a Sudoku in record time ce matin. I just started doing them, but I feel like I am unusually adept. Somebody should cat-scan or MRI my brainzel while I'm doing one.
Mom:(serious, worried tone) Dave, you just stepped on a ladybug, you crushed it, God!
Dad: Hunh..what?
Mom:(bending down for closer inspection)Oh, it was just a raisin.
In other exciting news I finished a Sudoku in record time ce matin. I just started doing them, but I feel like I am unusually adept. Somebody should cat-scan or MRI my brainzel while I'm doing one.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home